- Concentration of the accounting and financial treatment of current affairs of the Finance Department
- Responsibility for checking and approving payments
- Responsibility for understanding both financial and management reports including tax reports as well as reports to the authorities
- Monitoring the company’s cash flow statements
- Working with the company’s auditors
- Certified public Accountant – Mandatory
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an assistant controller – Mandatory or in the alternative 4-5 years working in a large accounting firm
- Experience in professional management of a bookkeeping department – Mandatory
- Experience working in an industrial company – Advantage
- Possessing a business outlook, high level of responsibility, excellent social skills, highly organized
*Open to both males and females
**Only suitable inquiries will be answered
[contact-form-7 id=”352″ title=”career” html_class=”form CV-form”]
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.
Comments are closed.